- We never sell your personal data to anyone.
- We never share any information about your projects, time entries or customers with anyone without your explicit permission.
- To provide better service, we share some statistical data and some Personal Data with third parties.
- Your data is yours and you can change or delete it at any time.
- We encrypt backups, don't store credit card numbers on our servers and generally make sure your data is safe.
Types of information we collect
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you use our software, applications, products and services.
a) Information you provided to us
We receive and store any and all information you provide to us:
- We collect personal information from you when you create an account, such as your birth date, first and last name, e-mail address, mobile phone number, school year, school, and gender. You may also create an account by logging in with your credentials from your third party account with certain social networking sites, in which case we may collect and store such login credentials.
- We (or our payment service provider) collect your credit card or other payment account billing information when you make a purchase, such as your first and last name, billing address, credit card number, security code, and expiration date.
- We collect any personal information that you include in your user profile and public profile, public contents such as annotations and notes.
- If you contact us via e-mail, we may collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail.
- We collect the name and phone number of persons with whom you wish to connect through the Services.
b) Information we collect through technology
We also collect and store the following information about you automatically:
- We collect information related to your use of our products and services, such as your touch gestures, highlights, bookmarks, page views, and other applications you may use with our products and services. Our products provide information to us about its status, such as uptime, available memory, and errors that may have occurred.
- Our servers collect information related to your use of our products and services, such as what web browser and operating systems you are currently using, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the domain name you originated from, and a date and time stamp for your visit.
- We may also use "cookies," Flash cookies, and navigational data like Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) on our products and services to gather and store information about your activities relating to our products and services. If cookies or Flash cookies are disabled, then certain areas of our products and services may not work properly.
- We may use "web beacons" to gather information about your visit to our products and services, such as what you click on and pages and information you viewed. Web beacons are tiny, invisible graphics with a unique identifier that we place on our web pages and or applications.
- Our advertisers and partners may also use similar technologies as the ones described above. We do not control use of such technologies used by advertisers and partners and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them.
Our products and services share certain statistics about your use of the application with other users of our products and services.
How we share your information
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- with our third party service providers who provide support for the internal operations of our products and services and who do not use or disclose personal information for any other purpose.
- if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of your personal information is necessary to:
(a) protect the security or integrity of our products and services;
(b) take precautions against our liability;
(c) respond to judicial process;
(d) to the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information to law enforcement agencies or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety; or
(e) protect the safety of a user.
Use and Disclosure of Anonymous Information
We may also use and share aggregated or de-identified information for any purpose and in any manner. This anonymous data we share may include non-personally identifiable data that we create using your personal information by excluding information that makes the data personally identifiable.
Because the sharing of personal information is part of the nature of our products and services, we are not required to provide you the choice of allowing us to collect and use your personal information but not disclose it to third parties.
Changes to Your Information
You may change certain of your personal information by editing your profile through your account.
- SECURITY: CSense Management Solutions Pvt Ltd takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, CSense cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY: CSense takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, CSense cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The personal information shared by you will be secured with your personal account specified data, however we disclaim any leakage or misuse of your personal information by any person whosoever acquainted with your personal account with us. We will not entertain any claim for misuse or leakage of your personal information, if you share the personal account details to any person whosoever. Therefore we hereby request you to keep safe your personal account details with you only.